Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Hadrian Zbarcea <hz...@gmail.com> on 2011/04/08 23:58:23 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Camel 2.7.1

A patch release apache-camel-2.7.1 is out with approximately 12 issues resolved: improvements and bug fixes.

This release targets mostly usability issues related to camel dependencies (more specifically slf4j 1.6 and the upcoming cxf 2.4.0) and OSGi (blueprint) related improvements.

Please find the staging repo here:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-074/
The tarballs are here
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-074/org/apache/camel/apache-camel/2.7.1/

Please review, test and vote to approve this release binary. Your vote counts!

[ ] +1 Release the binary as Apache Camel 2.7.1
Vote is open for 72 hours.

Here's my +1
Hadrian

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Camel 2.7.1

Posted by Martin Krasser <kr...@googlemail.com>.
+1
Am 09.04.2011 12:26 schrieb "Christian Müller" <christian.mueller@gmail.com

Posted by Christian Müller <ch...@gmail.com>.
+1

[UPDATE] Release Apache Camel 2.7.1

Posted by Hadrian Zbarcea <hz...@gmail.com>.
The artifacts are propagated to the central maven repo and the distro is in the apache staging area and will propagate to mirrors overnight (many of them). I will finish the last steps and make the announcement tomorrow, once the artifacts are actually downloadable.

Cheers,
Hadrian

[RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache Camel 2.7.1

Posted by Hadrian Zbarcea <hz...@gmail.com>.
he vote passes with:

Posted by Johan Edstrom <se...@gmail.com>.
+1 !!!

Posted by Christian Schneider <cs...@talend.com>.
+1

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
I haven't had the luxury of testing this 2.7.1 release so I will
abstain from voting.

--
Claus Ibsen
-----------------

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Camel 2.7.1

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
+1,
Yes, I also tried this version with Camel in Action source code too.

Willem

Posted by Jon Anstey <ja...@gmail.com>.
+1

--