Posted to user@commons.apache.org by acec acec <to...@yahoo.ca> on 2007/09/12 17:19:20 UTC

betwixt 0.8: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.apache.commons.collections.ArrayStack: method (I)V not found

Hi, all
I am using maven, in my pom.xml, I have the follows:

<commons-betwixt-version>0.8</commons-betwixt-version>

<dependency>
			<groupId>commons-betwixt</groupId>
			<artifactId>commons-betwixt</artifactId>
			<version>${commons-betwixt-version}</version>
			<scope>provided</scope>

</dependency>

But when I was running my software, I got :
Exception in thread "main"
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
org.apache.commons.collections.ArrayStack: method
<init>(I)V not found

Do I need to a explicit dependency of commons
collection?

Thanks.