Posted to dev@stdcxx.apache.org by Martin Sebor <se...@roguewave.com> on 2006/08/08 19:34:55 UTC

stdcxx quarterly status report for review

I put together our status report for this quarter and posted
it on the Wiki (and committed a copy of it into Subversion)
for everyone to review. Please provide your comments no later
than this Thursday, 8/10.

http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/August2006
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/stdcxx/site/status/2006-08.text

Thanks
Martin

Re: stdcxx quarterly status report for review

Posted by Justin Erenkrantz <ju...@erenkrantz.com>.
On 8/8/06, Martin Sebor <se...@roguewave.com> wrote:
> I put together our status report for this quarter and posted
> it on the Wiki (and committed a copy of it into Subversion)
> for everyone to review. Please provide your comments no later
> than this Thursday, 8/10.
>
> http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/August2006
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/stdcxx/site/status/2006-08.text

Looks good.  Thanks!  -- justin