Posted to dev@fluo.apache.org by Keith Turner <ke...@deenlo.com> on 2022/02/02 19:53:08 UTC

Welcome new committer/PMC member Brian Loss

The Apache Fluo Project Management Committee (PMC) invited Brian Loss
to become a committer/PMC member and we are pleased to announce that he
accepted.  Brian has made multiple improvements to Muchos and helped review PRs.

Welcome Brian!

Re: Welcome new committer/PMC member Brian Loss

Posted by Christopher <ct...@apache.org>.
Welcome Brian!