Posted to dev@nutch.apache.org by Lewis John Mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com> on 2012/07/30 13:16:08 UTC

Re: Javadoc incorrect or missing code in 1.5.1 Generator

Hi Sebastian,

This already goes great lengths to clearing the confusion for me so
thanks for this.

On Sun, Jul 29, 2012 at 9:17 PM, Sebastian Nagel
<wa...@googlemail.com> wrote:

> I would volunteer and prepare a table of all those properties as base of
> further discussions. In the wiki?
>
> Sebastian

I think the wiki would be an excellent place to continue this
conversation yes. If and when you get time to crack open a new page
and add some content I will also chip in to try to formulate a plan
for taking this forward. I was thinking about opening a ticket but the
ticket would be best served if it was precise and substantiated...
unfortunately as I explained this was not something I was able to do
yesterday when I wrote to the list.

Thanks Seb

Lewis