Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Jeremy Boynes <jb...@apache.org> on 2005/03/30 20:24:18 UTC

Derby page updated

I updated the page and was waiting for site regeneration but thought I
would give it a go.

With the infrastructure changes is minotaur still the right host to use?

--
Jeremy

Posted by Jeremy Boynes <jb...@apache.org>.
David Crossley wrote:
> Garrett Rooney wrote:
>
>>I believe a 'svn up' needs to be run by someone on minutaur (perhaps in
>>/www/incubator.apache.org?), then you need to wait for the sync job to
>>copy the results over to the current web server (ajax?).
>

> Thanks for clarifying. I just did that 'svn up' so now we need to
> wait for the rsync to ajax. This quarter's report to the board
> for Infrastucture shows that the rsync happens every 4 hours.

Thank you both.
--
Jeremy

Re: Derby page updated

Posted by David Crossley <cr...@apache.org>.
Garrett Rooney wrote:

> I believe a 'svn up' needs to be run by someone on minutaur (perhaps in
> /www/incubator.apache.org?), then you need to wait for the sync job to
> copy the results over to the current web server (ajax?).

Thanks for clarifying. I just did that 'svn up' so now we need to
wait for the rsync to ajax. This quarter's report to the board
for Infrastucture shows that the rsync happens every 4 hours.

--David

Re: Derby page updated

Posted by Garrett Rooney <ro...@electricjellyfish.net>.
Jeremy Boynes wrote:
> Garrett Rooney wrote:
>
>> David Crossley wrote:

>>> I already re-generated the page and committed it to svn yesterday.

>>> I am confused about this too. In the past we needed to ssh to minotaur
>>> and do 'svn up'. I don't know what we need to do now.
>>

>> I believe you can still do the 'svn up' on minotaur, and it will be
>> synced to the actual server by a job that runs every 4 hours.
>>

> I just checked and my changes don't show at
> http://incubator.apache.org/projects/derby.html
>
> although they are in site-publish from svn. Do we just wait or is there
> a push step needed?

I believe a 'svn up' needs to be run by someone on minutaur (perhaps in
/www/incubator.apache.org?), then you need to wait for the sync job to
copy the results over to the current web server (ajax?).

-garrett

Re: Derby page updated

Posted by Jeremy Boynes <jb...@apache.org>.

Re: Derby page updated