Posted to users@camel.apache.org by atg roxx <at...@gmail.com> on 2012/04/13 12:45:25 UTC

Camel Jaxb- Not able to unmarshall a xml

Hi Guys,

I am facing a problem.

I am using camel jaxb to marshall and unmarshall java objects which is
working fine for me till now.
But now I got a special case where I am not able to properly unmarshall an
xml whose class have mulitple namespace (different for root element and sub
elements).

sample xml :

Class corresponding to each <element> is having different namespace.

I am using JaxbDataFormat for this unmarshalling and setting the partclass
name to the root element.

<GetProductPriceOffers>
 <partner>
            <Password>abc</Password>
            <UserID>xyz</UserID>
         </partner>

<request>
 <HotelDetails>
<HotelAddress>
<City />
<Country>GB</Country>
<PostalCode />
<Region>GB</Region>
</HotelAddress>
<HotelChain>Sample Hotel Chain</HotelChain>
<HotelCheckinDate>2011-08-19T04:55:02-04:00</HotelCheckinDate>
<HotelCheckoutDate>2011-08-24T04:55:02-04:00</HotelCheckoutDate>
<HotelName>Mariott</HotelName>
<HotelRating>5</HotelRating>
<NumberOfAdultTravelers>1</NumberOfAdultTravelers>
<NumberOfInfantTravelers>0</NumberOfInfantTravelers>
<NumberOfKidTravelers>0</NumberOfKidTravelers>
<NumberOfRooms>1</NumberOfRooms>
<NumberOfSeniorTravelers>0</NumberOfSeniorTravelers>
<NumberOfYouthTravelers>2</NumberOfYouthTravelers>
</HotelDetails>
 </request>
</GetProductPriceOffers>

I am able to unmarshall it but when i check the object created, I found
that the <request> and <partner> object are not set to values in the xml
but are set to null.

Could anyone let me know what can be the issue or how to resolve this .

--cheers,
atg roxx

Re: Camel Jaxb- Not able to unmarshall a xml

Posted by atg roxx <at...@gmail.com>.
Hi Chirstian,

Here I am afraid that I cant share the xsd as they are third party stuff.

-cheers,
atg roxx.

Posted by Christian Müller <ch...@gmail.com>.

Posted by atg roxx <at...@gmail.com>.
Hi Chirstian,

Posted by atg roxx <at...@gmail.com>.
Hi Christian,

Posted by atg roxx <at...@gmail.com>.
here I mean to say is

<order > should be something like <ns1:order  >
and
<id> should be  something like  <ns2:id>

--cheers,
atg roxx

 <order xmlns="http://www.camel.apache.org/jaxb/example/order/1"
 xmlns:ns2="
http://www.camel.apache.org/jaxb/example/address/1">
    <id>1</id>
    <ns2:address>
        <ns2:street>Main Street</ns2:street>
        <ns2:streetNumber>3a</ns2:streetNumber>
        <ns2:zip>65843</ns2:zip>
        <ns2:city>Sulzbach</ns2:city>
    </ns2:address>
 </order>

On Mon, Apr 16, 2012 at 9:16 PM, Christian Müller <

Posted by Christian Müller <ch...@gmail.com>.
I didn't get your question.

Posted by atg roxx <at...@gmail.com>.
Hi Christian,

Posted by Christian Müller <ch...@gmail.com>.
It's in SVN:

Posted by atg roxx <at...@gmail.com>.
Hi Christian,

Posted by Christian Müller <ch...@gmail.com>.

Posted by atg roxx <at...@gmail.com>.
Hi Arnaud Deprez,

The auto generated files have the structure as you suggested. except the
child element does not have the
@XmlType(..., namespace = "ns3") //or use @XmlRootElement(namespace =
"ns3")  as suggested by you.

But I tried adding those things as suggest by you still I am not able to
marshall or unmarshall properly.

--Cheers,
atg roxx

On Mon, Apr 16, 2012 at 8:20 AM, DEPREZ Arnaud AWL-IT <
arnaud.deprez@atos.net> wrote:

> Hi !
>
> In your class GetProductPriceOffers, you should have your variable partner
> and request declared with the matching namespace :
>
> @...
> @XmlRootElement(namespace = "ns1")
> Public class GetProductPriceOffers
> {
>        @...
>        @XmlElement(namespace = "ns2")
>        Partner partner;
>        @XmlElement(namespace = "ns3")
>        Request request;
> }
>
> @XmlType(..., namespace = "ns2") //or use @XmlRootElement(namespace =
> "ns2")
> Public class Partner { ... }
>
> @XmlType(..., namespace = "ns3") //or use @XmlRootElement(namespace =
> "ns3")
> Public class Request { ... }
>
> I'm pretty sure that your problem comes from a wrong configuration of your
> model.
> Can you check if you have this kind of configuration ?
>
> KR,
>
> Arnaud Deprez
>
>  please don't print unless you really need to

If you are not one of the addressees , one of their employees or a proxy holder entitled to hand over this message to the addressee(s), any use of the information contained herein (e.g. reproduction, divulgation, communication or distribution,...) is prohibited.

Posted by atg roxx <at...@gmail.com>.
Hi Arnaud,

Posted by DEPREZ Arnaud AWL-IT <ar...@atos.net>.
Maybe it's a problem of namespaces.

Can you tell me if you use different namespaces for GetProductPriceOffers and partner/request element ?

Posted by Christian Müller <ch...@gmail.com>.