Posted to dev@aries.apache.org by Donald Woods <dw...@apache.org> on 2010/02/19 04:55:24 UTC

OpenJPA trunk (2.0.0-SNAPSHOT) now requires Java SE 6

As part of OPENJPA-1520, we are upgrading our trunk builds to require
Java SE 6 to compile and for runtime.  If there is a critical need to
maintain Java SE 5 support for our JPA 2.0 runtime, please speak-up now!

Thanks,
Donald

Re: OpenJPA trunk (2.0.0-SNAPSHOT) now requires Java SE 6

Posted by Jean-Baptiste BRIAUD -- Novlog <j-...@novlog.com>.
What do you mean by toolchains ?

Posted by Stephen Connolly <st...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Stephen Connolly <st...@gmail.com>.