Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Lok Yek Soon <sl...@yahoo.com> on 2001/07/18 08:55:30 UTC

downloading adnd building JServ?

I have Apache and Tomcat 3.2.1 on RedHat.

I have added this line to the Apache's httpd.conf
==
 include <full path to the Tomcat configuration file>
==

I understand that I need to get JServ now.
However, I couldn't find anything under
/path to Tomcat/src/native/apache/jserv

in fact, there is no "native/apache/jserv" under "src"

Where can I get JServ?

http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/

Re: downloading adnd building JServ?

Posted by Dmitri Colebatch <di...@bigpond.net.au>.
On Wed, 18 Jul 2001, Dennis King wrote:
> A Newbie Trying to Help
good to see (o:

> >  include <full path to the Tomcat configuration file>
what config file is it that you're including?  I assume its
tomcat-apache.conf?  Have a look at $TOMCAT_HOME/doc/mod_jk-howto.html for
help on configuring tomcat with apache.

cheers
dim

Posted by Dennis King <d_...@yahoo.com>.
Have you tried java.apache.org? I got it there years ago, it's
shutting down but the wrapper for Tomcat may still be there.

A Newbie Trying to Help