Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by UDAYA <ud...@polarisft.com> on 2012/11/23 10:28:35 UTC

Websphere JMS Queue Message Consumer

Hi,

I am a newbie to camel domain. I am trying to send a file to a JMS queue in
Websphere 7.0.0.11. A JSP is being used to send the message.The problem is
the file gets picked up but never reached the queue.The queue depth is
always shown as zero.
There is no MDb attached. Following is the code.Please help me..

try{

	CamelContext context = new DefaultCamelContext();

	InitialContext ctx= new InitialContext();
	QueueConnectionFactory connFactory = (QueueConnectionFactory)
ctx.lookup("jms_Connection_Factory");

context.addComponent("jms",JmsComponent.jmsComponentAutoAcknowledge(connFactory));
	 context.addRoutes(new RouteBuilder() {
			public void configure() {

				from("file:///usr2/SIR04699/SourceChannel").to("jms:AuditErrorQueue");
 		 }
			});

	context.start();
	Thread.sleep(10000);
  	context.stop();

}
catch(Exception e)
{
	out.println("Errors Added.." + e);
    e.printStackTrace();
}

Re: Websphere JMS Queue Message Consumer

Posted by Br...@toyota-europe.com.
Please send your question to the user's list. This is the dev list.

Bruno Barin
Purchasing/Warranty Business Support
Toyota Motor Europe
60 Avenue du Bourget,