Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Mel J <me...@gmail.com> on 2017/08/07 17:32:25 UTC

Re: State Management - Set initial State or update State through GUI or API

Hi,

Just checking if there was a resolution to this . I also have a similar use
case to implement "I would like to
set an initial state value for my columns max value, or I'd like to change
the value stored in State Management for that column, this comes up in
operational scenarios ("reload all data after this exact timestamp, that's
when everything went bad").
 But in looking through the code, and even the rest API, I don't see any
 options to set/modify a processes state.  Am I missing something? Is there
 a way to set initial values like I want? "

Thanks