Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Pa...@linedata.com on 2001/09/27 09:21:42 UTC

Class Not Found Exception in TC4

Hello,

I've two problems.
First i'm trying to use TC4. I've a jsp which have <jsp:useBean ...class
="myClass.class"> tag. I've put this bean in the lib directory of the
Web-inf directory of my domain but when i call this page i recieve a class
not found exception. I'don't understand why.........

Second, in TC 3.2.1 I've a servlet which try to access a xml file. To parse
this xml file i use jaxp and crimson. But i recieve a
java.SecurityException (sealing violation) Why ?????????????

Patrick PIERRA