Posted to jaxme-dev@ws.apache.org by Jochen Wiedmann <jo...@gmail.com> on 2005/07/21 10:23:28 UTC

Re: Little problem with JaxMe2!

Harald,

first of all, please be so kind not to direct JaxMe related questions
to me, but to the mailing list jaxme-dev@ws.apache.org, which I CC.
Using the mailing list lets other participate, both by reading and
replying. Besides, it cares for archiving.

Btw, archiving: Please read

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/ws-jaxme-dev/200507.mbox/%3ce75283b105071122298dfb11b@mail.gmail.com%3e

where I replied the basically same question by another user in the past.

Jochen

--
What are the first steps on the moon, compared to your child's?