Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by ja...@productive1.com on 2017/08/21 16:30:24 UTC

Seed data

Is it possible to upload seed data with all configurations except
products, purchase orders, customers, and vendors.

Thanks,

James

Re: Seed data

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
By commenting them out in ofbiz-component files yes. I see no other ways

Jacques

Re: Seed data

Posted by Deepak Dixit <de...@hotwaxsystems.com>.
Hi James,

You can use readers to load data as required. You can define your own
readers for custom component.
gradlew "ofbiz --load-data readers=seed,seed-initial,ext"

Thanks & Regards
--
Deepak Dixit
www.hotwaxsystems.com