Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Ramakrishna s vasudevan <ra...@huawei.com> on 2012/01/29 11:58:26 UTC

ANN: 0.90.6 RC2 available for download

Hi All

After the RC1 release cut, few problems with CHANGES.txt was found.
So i have taken a new release cut RC2 .  It has an addendum for HBASE-5153 also.

Any issues found due to regression will be checked in for a new RC.

Till then would like to freeze all the code changes into 0.90.  Any new changes can go after the release of 0.90.6 is done.

Pls vote for the new RC
http://people.apache.org/~ramkrishna/0.90.6_RC2/ before February 4th.

Regards
Ram

Posted by Stack <st...@duboce.net>.
+1

Downloaded it local.  Ran it in single-user mode.  Created some
tables, added data, shut it down.  Content of the tarball looks right.
  Deployed on cluster.  Uploaded 100million rows and read them.  Seems
to basically work.

St.Ack

FW: 0.90.6 RC2 available for download

Posted by Ramakrishna s vasudevan <ra...@huawei.com>.
Hi Devs

Just a gentle reminder on voting the 0.90.6RC2.  Thanks one and all.

Regards
Ram