Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Esteban Pizzini <ep...@yahoo.com.ar> on 2004/02/29 14:11:42 UTC

httpd.conf --> Pidfile

 Hi,

 How can I get the value of httpd.conf --> Pidfile directive from a
module???
 I've been looking in mod_info, but it implements a cycle reading all
directives (and there gets PidFile value to show).. is there any function
that gets the value of PidFile directive in a easier way??

 Thank you,
EP

Re: httpd.conf --> Pidfile

Posted by Justin Erenkrantz <ju...@erenkrantz.com>.
--On Sunday, February 29, 2004 10:11 AM -0300 Esteban Pizzini
<ep...@yahoo.com.ar> wrote:

>  How can I get the value of httpd.conf --> Pidfile directive from a
> module???
>  I've been looking in mod_info, but it implements a cycle reading all
> directives (and there gets PidFile value to show).. is there any function
> that gets the value of PidFile directive in a easier way??

If you include mpm_common.h, you might be able to use ap_pid_fname.  -- justin