Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Kan Leung, MK" <lm...@digitalempires.net> on 2001/02/23 10:27:13 UTC

file upload, use of DiskFile class?

I am working on upload file via HTTP. I found a class called DiskFile in
the Javadoc. However, I am unable to find out how does it work. Any
clue?

--
Kan LEUNG, M K
email: lmk@digitalempires.net

Re: file upload, use of DiskFile class?

Posted by "Oldeboershuis, Simon" <si...@outermedia.de>.
"Kan Leung, MK" schrieb:

> I am working on upload file via HTTP. I found a class called DiskFile in
> the Javadoc. However, I am unable to find out how does it work. Any
> clue?

In the nightly build there is an example webapp called struts-upload.
You should find enough examples there.

jakarta-struts/webapps/struts-upload

By the way, mailing archives covers this topic: "upload"
You should look there first: for example here
	http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=struts-user

simon