Posted to j-users@xerces.apache.org by Allen Brookes <ab...@roguewave.com> on 2004/03/20 00:38:08 UTC

XS and element references

Hi,

I'm using the xerces xs parsing package to parse a schema.  I have a type
with a sequence with three elements.  One of the elements is a reference and
when I iterate through the particles in the sequence the reference seems to
be missing information.  I get three particles and the two corresponding to
elements with type attributes seem to be correct.  For the third getTerm()
returns null.  Am I doing something wrong?  Is there another way to handle