Posted to dev@zeppelin.apache.org by bi...@gmail.com on 2015/11/09 04:49:10 UTC

Relationship among Interpreters

Hi, all developers:

    I’m confused with kinds of Interpreters.

    Can you explain the relationship between RemoteInterpreter、LazyOpenInterpreter and other specified interpreters like SparkInterpreter or SparkSqlInterpreter ?
     Is RemoteInterpreter the wrapper of specified interpreters?

     Waiting for you reply. Thanks.

Re: Relationship among Interpreters

Posted by moon soo Lee <mo...@apache.org>.
SparkInterpreter and SparkSqlInterpreter extends Interpreter class and
implements necessary routine for desired backend system.

LazyOpenInterpreter is wrapper for Interpreter that provides lazy
initialize.

Zeppelin runs Interpreter in separate(remote) process.
RemoteInterpreter extends Interpreter and it provides proxy object for
remotely running Interpreter class.

Thanks,
moon