Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Mark Orciuch <ma...@ngsltd.com> on 2003/01/24 18:15:22 UTC

On-Line Jetspeed Questionnaire

Jetspeed Questionnaire is now available on-line. Simply register
yourself at http://www.bluesunrise.com/jetspeed/portal and login. You
will see the Jetspeed Questionnaire Portlet in your default profile.
You can fill it out and then use the "E-mail Questionnaire" button to
send it to us.

We did not get too many responses to our first request :-( Hopefully,
the on-line questionnaire will be more popular (plus it is a good demo
of JspPortlet and parameter styles usage). Many thanks in advance!

Best regards,

Mark Orciuch - morciuch@apache.org
http://jakarta.apache.org/jetspeed/

=====
Best regards,

Mark C. Orciuch
Next Generation Solutions, Ltd.
e-Mail: mark_orciuch@ngsltd.com
web: http://www.ngsltd.com

Re: On-Line Jetspeed Questionnaire

Posted by Jorgen Skogstad <js...@pogostick.net>.
Hi there Mark!

Excellent stuff.. just what I've been looking for .. for some
time.. hope to see more of it when I get back home from the UK! ;)

Cheers .. and damn fine work on the portlet tutorial as well!

Kindest,
Jørgen Skogstad