Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Kristian Spangsbo <kr...@mst.dk> on 2015/12/08 09:12:11 UTC

Fediz webservice example problem

Hi all,

I need to propagate credentials between a web client and a web service in a Tomcat environment, so I've tried to install the Fediz wsclientWebapp example. This works fine between the IDP and fedizhelloworld. But the fedizhelloworld call to the fedizservice fails with this error (pls. see the complete stacktrace in attached log file), due to this:

WARNING: Could not find endpoint/port for {http://apache.org/hello_world_soap_http}GreeterPort in ws
dl. Using {http://apache.org/hello_world_soap_http}GreeterSoapPort.
dec. 08, 2015 8:40:32 AM org.apache.cxf.configuration.jsse.SSLUtils loadDefaultKeyManagers
WARNING: Default key managers cannot be initialized: Password must not be null
java.security.UnrecoverableKeyException: Password must not be null

and later:

WARNING: Interceptor for {http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-sx/ws-trust/200512/}SecurityTokenService#{ht
tp://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-sx/ws-trust/200512/}Issue has thrown exception, unwinding now
org.apache.cxf.binding.soap.SoapFault: Problem writing SAAJ model to stream: RequireClientCertificate is set,
but no local certificates were negotiated.  Is the server set to ask for client authorization?

The setup is as described with the example, except that the fedizhelloworld and the fedizservice runs in the same tomcat server:

Apache Tomcat 7.0.65
Windows 7 Enterprise, SP 1

Have you seen this before? Do you have any clue what can be the cause to this error?

Best regards,
Kristian Spangsbo
IT arkitekt
Organisation og Jura
Mobil tlf.: (+45) 93 56 40 59
krisp@mst.dk<ma...@mst.dk>

[MIFM_CMYK_Miljoestyrelsen_DK]
Strandgade 29
DK - 1401 København K
Tlf.: (+45) 72 54 40 00
www.mst.dk<http://www.mst.dk/>

Re: Fediz webservice example problem

Posted by Colm O hEigeartaigh <co...@apache.org>.
Hi Kristian,

The log file you mentioned did not get attached to your mail. Is it the
same STS instance as used in the first call? The error is stating that
either the STS container is not requiring a client certificate, or else
that the IdP client is not supplying a client certificate.

Colm.

--
Colm O hEigeartaigh

Talend Community Coder