Posted to dev@tinkerpop.apache.org by Marko Rodriguez <ok...@gmail.com> on 2016/06/17 20:49:12 UTC

Planning for StarGraph's Serialization Format in TinkerPop 3.3.0

Hi,

TinkerPop 3.3.0 is not slated for anytime soon, but some buddies are interested in a making the serialization format of StarGraph more efficient. Given it would be a major breaking change, we can’t do it till TinkerPop 3.3.0, but we can talk about it and design it. Here is a ticket to get us underway. Your thoughts are more than welcome:

	https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TINKERPOP-1343 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TINKERPOP-1343>

Take care,
Marko.

http://markorodriguez.com

Re: Planning for StarGraph's Serialization Format in TinkerPop 3.3.0

Posted by Stephen Mallette <sp...@gmail.com>.
Ok - i sensed it was in relation to the StarGraph conversation but I wasn't
sure if you were going bigger/more general than that - thanks for
clarifying and what you offered that sounds good.

Posted by Ted Wilmes <tw...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Stephen Mallette <sp...@gmail.com>.
Ted, when you say:

Posted by Ted Wilmes <tw...@gmail.com>.