Posted to user@ant.apache.org by James THOMAS <Ja...@enovia.com> on 2001/09/28 16:10:32 UTC

newbie needs help: jar / fileset search path?

Is there a way to specify as part of the classpath a jar file and a search
path for the jar file?

Here's an illegal example which demonstrates what I'm looking for:

<classpath>
     <fileset searchpath="/tmp/some_jars;/tmp/some_more_jars">
               <include name="jar1.jar"/>
               <include name="jar2.jar"/>
     </fileset>
</classpath>

So, in this example what I want is for ant to search the specified path for
each included file.  If the file is found, then add it to the file set.

Any ideas how I can get this behavior?

Thanks, James

Re: newbie needs help: jar / fileset search path?

Posted by Diane Holt <ho...@yahoo.com>.
--- James THOMAS <Ja...@enovia.com> wrote:
> Is there a way to specify as part of the classpath a jar file and a
> search path for the jar file?
>
> Here's an illegal example which demonstrates what I'm looking for:
>
> <classpath>
>      <fileset searchpath="/tmp/some_jars;/tmp/some_more_jars">
>                <include name="jar1.jar"/>
>                <include name="jar2.jar"/>
>      </fileset>
> </classpath>