Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Oliver Hirschi <o....@bluewin.ch> on 2007/07/10 09:55:12 UTC

[Axis2] Session "destroy(ServiceContext srvCtx)"-Method never called

Hi there

I have a axis2-webservice implemented which has as scope
"transportsession". In my service-class I have defined the
"intit(ServiceContext serviceContext)" and the "destroy(ServiceContext
serviceContext)" method. The init-Method is called well, if a session
is generated, but the destroy-Method is never be called!?!?

The sessin-timeout of tomcat is set to 1 minute. So if a client calls
the service, the init-method is invoked. If the service is called again
within one minute, the init-Method is not called again, but if the
service is called after longer than a minute, the init-Method is called
again...So, I think session-timout and service-initialization is
running well.
But why is the destroy-Method never be called? In my opinion, the
destroy-method should be called automatically after the session-timeout
for each session

Great thanks& Kind Regards,
--
Oliver Hirschi