Posted to users@camel.apache.org by jack <jr...@gmail.com> on 2012/11/05 17:56:04 UTC

intercept messages on remote queue

Hi everyone,

Does anyone know if there is a way to intercept/wiretap a queue on a
remote broker.
I am trying to test the messaging contract of a component in a much
larger system without interfering with the rest of the messaging. The
remote broker is running activemq 5.6.

Ideally I'd like to load in the remotely configured routes and then
modify them so that I can assert outgoing messages are present and
correct before they are consumed by other components in the system.

Any ideas would be very welcome.

Thanks,

Jack

Re: intercept messages on remote queue

Posted by Henrique Viecili <he...@myreks.com>.
Jack,

perhaps the guys at activemq users list can give you a better solution, but
I believe you could try the approach described at
http://activemq.apache.org/interceptors.html and
http://activemq.apache.org/developing-plugins.html

att.
*Henrique Viecili*