Posted to dev@trafficserver.apache.org by Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org> on 2016/02/22 20:44:05 UTC

GitHub PR scrub tomorrow (Tuesday 2/23) 9am PST

Hi all,

we’ll have an experimental GitHub PR scrub tomorrow morning, where we will go through all current pull requests. The point of this exercise is not to commit all of this, nor review the code changes, but to prioritize, delegate, and assure that we’re not sitting on PRs for inordinate amount of time.

Anyone is welcome to join the Hangout, at

	https://hangouts.google.com/?action=call&id=tj4uwogpw5fc3aa2nmlnnndgiua

— Leif and Bryan

Github PR scrub
Scheduled: Feb 23, 2016, 10:00 AM to 10:30 AM
Location: https://hangouts.google.com/call/tj4uwogpw5fc3aa2nmlnnndgiua

Re: GitHub PR scrub tomorrow (Tuesday 2/23) 9am PST

Posted by Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org>.
To be clear, it's 9am PST.

-- Leif

Posted by Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org>.