Posted to dev@milagro.apache.org by John McCane-Whitney <jo...@qredo.com.INVALID> on 2022/05/03 12:07:28 UTC

Milagro Podling Report for May

Hi Nick & Jean Frederic,

Please can you review and sign off this Month's podling report:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/INCUBATOR/May2022

Also note that as previously mentioned, Qredo has now hired an Open Source Manager:

Riccardo Iaconelli

https://www.linkedin.com/in/riccardoiaconelli/

We want to kick off again the first Apache release of the Multi-Party Computation library - he'll initially be shadowing/assisting me with this release with a view to assisting with future releases himself.  We also want him to help build the community around the Milagro project.  I'll be in touch again shortly to discuss this in detail and how to fold him into this project.

Regards,
John

John McCane-Whitney
Director of Product
+44 (0) 7966 490687
qredo.com

Qredo Ltd is a limited company registered in England and Wales (registered number 7834052).  This e-mail and any attachments are confidential, and are intended only for the named addressee(s).  If you are not the intended recipient you may not copy, disclose to anyone else or otherwise use the content of this e-mail or any attachment thereto and should notify the sender immediately and delete them from your system.