Posted to dev@hive.apache.org by Ashutosh Chauhan <ha...@apache.org> on 2020/02/11 04:10:02 UTC

Welcome Anishek To Apache Hive PMC

I'm happy to announce Anishek Agarwal as the latest addition to the Apache
Hive Project Management Committee (PMC).

He has been an important committer to the project and active member of the
community helping advance Apache Hive.

Congratulations, and thank you for your hard work

Thanks,
Ashutosh

Re: Welcome Anishek To Apache Hive PMC

Posted by Chinna Rao Lalam <la...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Anishek Agarwal !

--
Hope It Helps,
Chinna

Re: [EXTERNAL] Welcome Anishek To Apache Hive PMC

Posted by Anishek Agarwal <an...@cloudera.com.INVALID>.
Thanks

Posted by Sankar Hariappan <Sa...@microsoft.com.INVALID>.