Posted to dev@pulsar.apache.org by BIGO <fe...@bigo.sg.INVALID> on 2022/10/24 08:23:04 UTC

[DISCUSS] PIP-217: LoadShedding Strategy Improment

Hi pulsar-dev community,  I raised a pip to discuss : PIP-217: LoadShedding Strategy Improment
PIP link:  PIP-217: LoadShedding Strategy Improment · Issue #18173 · apache/pulsar (github.com) <https://github.com/apache/pulsar/issues/18173>

Regards,
TheTumbled.

Re: [DISCUSS] PIP-217: LoadShedding Strategy Improment

Posted by Penghui Li <pe...@apache.org>.
Hi,

It looks like we move the bundle from one broker to another broker but doesn't move the historical load data of this bundle. I suppose this is the main cause of the problem.

Thanks,
Penghui

Posted by Heesung Sohn <he...@streamnative.io.INVALID>.
Hi,