Posted to user@spark.apache.org by 张明磊 <zm...@163.com> on 2017/06/20 05:54:34 UTC

Why my project has this kind of error ?

Hello to all,

Below is my issue. I have already build again and reimport my project in IntelliJIDEA, but it still gives me this kind of error. But I can build without error by Maven. Just the IDEA gives me this error. Is there anyone know what happened with this ?

Thanks
Minglei

Re: Why my project has this kind of error ?

Posted by satish lalam <sa...@gmail.com>.
Minglei - You could check your jdk path and scala library setting in
project structure. i.e., project view (alt + 1), and then pressing F4 to
open Project structure... look under SDKs and Libraries.