Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com> on 2006/04/01 13:41:44 UTC

Re: servicemix-components/jms versus servicemix-jms

Take a look at http://servicemix.org/servicemix-jms and
http://servicemix.org/servicemix-http.
The jms component doc is not finished yet and the example for
configuring the jms component inside a servicemix.xml file is not
written, but you should be able to try it using the http component
doc.  They use the same configuration mechanism, so something like the
following should work

<sm:activationSpec>
 <sm:component>
   <jms:component>
     <jms:endpoints>
       <jms:endpoint service="test:MyConsumerService"
             endpoint="jms"
             targetService="test:MyConsumerService"
             targetEndpoint="myConsumer"
             role="consumer"              destinationStyle="queue"
             jmsProviderDestinationName="queue/A"
             jndiConnectionFactoryName="ConnectionFactory"
             defaultMep="http://www.w3.org/2004/08/wsdl/in-out"
             defaultOperation="test:Echo" />
     </jms:endpoints>
   </jms:component>