Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Gregor Zurowski <gr...@list.zurowski.org> on 2019/06/08 12:57:37 UTC

Release Camel 2.23.3

Hi Everyone:

I've just sent out a vote for release 2.22.5.  I'd be available to
create a release candidate for 2.23.3.  What's the status of the
corresponding camel-2.23.x branch?  Do you have any pending changes?

Thanks,
Gregor

Re: Release Camel 2.23.3

Posted by Andrea Cosentino <an...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Gregor. Fine if you have time to release

Re: Release Camel 2.23.3

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

--