Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Andrey Aristarkhov <Ar...@jbuilder.ru> on 2001/09/27 23:41:01 UTC

Apache 1.3 does not start with webapp_module (bug?)

Hi All!

I've compiled webapp_module and load it into Apache server.
Apache syntax check is Ok. But Apache does not start with loaded
webappp_module: it exits silently without any message.

It's looks like a bug.

My Apache platform is Windows NT WkS 4.0 EN SP6a, Apache 1.3.19(20)

Regards,
Andrey Aristarkhov

Re: Apache 1.3 does not start with webapp_module (bug?)

Posted by jean-frederic clere <jf...@fujitsu-siemens.com>.
Andrey Aristarkhov wrote:

> Hi All!
>
> I've compiled webapp_module and load it into Apache server.
> Apache syntax check is Ok. But Apache does not start with loaded
> webappp_module: it exits silently without any message.
>
> It's looks like a bug.
>
> My Apache platform is Windows NT WkS 4.0 EN SP6a, Apache 1.3.19(20)

I think mod_webapp is broken on windows... You should try mod_jk until
mod_webapp gets fixed.