Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Manik <ma...@pinnacleseven.com> on 2016/09/29 10:15:27 UTC

nifi incremental fetch

Hi Team,

I am confused to use which processor is fit for incremental fetch in nifi.
In nifi My task is like i need to fetch the data from sql server and doing
Incremental fetch data and load into hadoop and i need to compare two datas
i.e(incremantal and normal datas) merged  and  load into hive .In this task
i already used some processor it didnt work properly .please give some about
this task  .I already use this processor

QueryDatabasetable--->>--SplitAvro-->>--ConvertAvroToJSON-->>--ReplaceText-->>--LogAttributes-->>--PutHdfs-->>--MergeContent-->>UpdateAttribute-->>--PutHiveStreaming

In this processor I didnt get exact Incremental data as well as Base data
.please guide me to solve this tasks..

Thanks&Advance,

Manikandan

Re: nifi incremental fetch

Posted by Manik <ma...@pinnacleseven.com>.
 Hi Matt,
Thanks for your quick response!!I am  using Maximum value property as "id" but it can't work incremental fetch could you please some idea to finesh my task

Thanks & Regards,Manikandan Kolanjinathan
Junior Software Engineer
Pinnacle Seven Technologies 0422-4208736, 4506535 www.pinnacleseven.comDelivering your business apps on cloud!

Posted by Matt Burgess <ma...@apache.org>.
Manikandan,