Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Ján Valkovič <ya...@samsonzv.sk> on 2008/06/20 15:33:51 UTC

Bug on Party - Classification (2+ records)

Hi,
services "createPartyClassificationGroup" and
"createPartyClassification" in OfBiz 4.0 creates more than one records.
Tested on local server and on Ofiz demo site
https://demo40.hotwaxmedia.com/partymgr/control/showclassgroups

ya

Re: Bug on Party - Classification (2+ records)

Posted by Scott Gray <le...@gmail.com>.
Hi Ján

Are you using the same browser now that you were when you first noticed the
problem?

Thanks
Scott

Posted by Ján Valkovič <ya...@samsonzv.sk>.