Posted to dev@streampipes.apache.org by Tim <bo...@posteo.de> on 2023/01/06 13:21:45 UTC

First StreamPipes Community Meeting

Hi all,

we are planning our first virtual StreamPipes Community meeting!
Many thanks again to Florian who brought about the initiative again (see
[1] for the intial discussion and some ideas for the agenda).

Just to set a date, we agreed to conduct our first meeting at the
January 25!
The idea is to start a monthly schedule on the last wednesday for every
month but this is open to discuss.
Since we want to find the best time slot that fits as many of us as
possible, I created a quick poll: [2]

The times given are referring to UTC time, please tick each option that
suits you (ideally not just one).
We will then select the slot that suits most of us.

I'll leave this poll open until the January 18 and then share an
invitation link via thismailing list.

I look forward to meeting you!

Best
Tim

[1] https://github.com/apache/streampipes/discussions/1033
[2]
https://terminplaner6.dfn.de/de/p/b9587e9433cf6c03e71426914b90e397-79927

AW: First StreamPipes Community Meeting

Posted by Philipp Zehnder <ph...@bytefabrik.ai>.
+1 from my side.
The 22nd of February works for me.
Should we do it at the same time or perform another poll?

Cheers,
Philipp

Von: Florian Micklich <mi...@apache.org>
Datum: Montag, 6. Februar 2023 um 18:09
An: dev@streampipes.apache.org <de...@streampipes.apache.org>
Betreff: Re: First StreamPipes Community Meeting
What about the second community meeting? :)

Should we do a new poll again?
The last Wednesday in February would be the 22.02.2023.

Greetings
Florian

Re: First StreamPipes Community Meeting

Posted by Florian Micklich <mi...@apache.org>.

Posted by Tim <bo...@posteo.de>.
If you haven't completed the poll yet and are interested in our very
first StreamPipes community meeting, please do so now.
I'll close the poll tomorrow and select the time slot that fits best.
Currently that is 8am UTC.

https://terminplaner6.dfn.de/en/p/b9587e9433cf6c03e71426914b90e397-79927

Posted by Tim <bo...@posteo.de>.