Posted to users@maven.apache.org by tim273 <ti...@urberg.net> on 2010/11/24 21:51:13 UTC

Nested Modules Not Working with 20101115-1102 Update

Hello,

I just recently updated to version 0.12.0.20101115-1102 and my project with
nested modules no longer has any maven dependencies.  I was not able find a
way to turn nested modules back on. A command line maven build works fine.
Does anyone else have this problem and is there a solution?

Thank you,
Tim

RE: Nested Modules Not Working with 20101115-1102 Update

Posted by "Nord, James" <JN...@nds.com>.
I can read minds and he is referring to m2eclipse.

/James

> I just recently updated to version 0.12.0.20101115-1102 and my project with
> nested modules no longer has any maven dependencies.  I was not able find a

Version 0.12.0.xyz of what exactly??

Wayne

This message is confidential and intended only for the addressee. If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify the postmaster@nds.com and delete it from your system as well as any copies. The content of e-mails as well as traffic data may be monitored by NDS for employment and security purposes. To protect the environment please do not print this e-mail unless necessary.

NDS Limited. Registered Office: One London Road, Staines, Middlesex, TW18 4EX, United Kingdom. A company registered in England and Wales. Registered no. 3080780. VAT no. GB 603 8808 40-00

Re: Nested Modules Not Working with 20101115-1102 Update

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.