Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by Bhavesh <b....@gmail.com> on 2012/11/30 08:31:43 UTC

multiple workspace creation

Hi,

We have a requirement of creating multiple workspaces where each workspace will
belong to one client and is created on different database.

We have seen that we can define JNDI parameters or database details in
workspace.xml for every customer but we point to different database schemas than
what are the possible problems we may face.

Have someone used similar solution to support multi-tenancy. Please share your
thoughts about the problems/limitations on above strategy.

Thanks,