Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Jonathan Camilleri <ca...@gmail.com> on 2009/06/29 15:37:59 UTC

[newbie] jvm?

I've just installed Apache Directory Studio, and, I'm getting the attached
error message when trying to load the program.
Apache Directory Suite is also installed on the same machine, and, I'm
trying to figure out how create my first LDAP "data sample" that I can read
from Apache Directory Studio and through code.
So far I've added the JDK path to the PATH environment variable.

Microsoft Windows [Version 6.0.6001]
Copyright (c) 2006 Microsoft Corporation.  All rights reserved.

C:\Users\Administrator>echo %PATH%
C:\Windows\system32;C:\Windows;C:\Windows\System32\Wbem;C:\Program
Files\Java\jd
k1.6.0_14\bin

C:\Users\Administrator>java -version
java version "1.6.0_14"
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 14.0-b16, mixed mode)

Any ideas?

--
Jonathan Camilleri

Mobile (MT): 00356 7982 7113
E-mail: camilleri.jon@gmail.com
e-mail.

I usually reply to e-mails within 2 business days.  If it's urgent, give me
a call.

Re: [newbie] jvm?

Posted by Jonathan Camilleri <ca...@gmail.com>.
Thanks