Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Donald Woods <dw...@apache.org> on 2010/04/13 15:22:54 UTC

Re: Geronimo 2.2 Documentation Broken Links

I'm copying the last version of the auto-exported content from our
various Confluence spaces over to our geronimo.a.o website right now.
You should be able to reach the docs in about an hour, after the next
www rsync runs.

For Doc links that are -
    http://cwiki.apache.org/GOx____
you'll be able to reach them off our website instead as -
    http://geronimo.apache.org/GMOx____
which for the 2.2 docs, would be -
    http://geronimo.apache.org/GMOxDOC22/

-Donald

Posted by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com>.
On Apr 14, 2010, at 12:03 AM, joeydigslinux wrote:

> Thanks Kevan. I can get to the docs now. Much appreciated! Best of luck with
> the recovery!

You're welcome. Recovery is getting close. Confluence is back up -- https://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC22/documentation.html -- looks like a bit of cleanup will be needed.

--kevan

Re: Geronimo 2.2 Documentation Broken Links

Posted by joeydigslinux <wa...@yahoo.com>.

kevan wrote:

> On Apr 13, 2010, at 1:01 PM, joeydigslinux wrote:
>

>> This link:
>>   http://geronimo.apache.org/GMOxDOC22/
>>
>> immediately redirects to the cwiki site. :( Can someone help fix that?
>> I'm
>> desperately in need to access to document page (older version would be ok
>> too).
>
> Hi cj,
> Try -- http://people.apache.org/~kevan/TemporaryGeronimoDocs/GMOxDOC21/
> and -- http://people.apache.org/~kevan/TemporaryGeronimoDocs/GMOxDOC22/
>
> Not very pretty, but should help for now... Hopefully things will be
> synced out soon.
>
> --kevan

Thanks Kevan. I can get to the docs now. Much appreciated! Best of luck with
the recovery!

cj

Re: Geronimo 2.2 Documentation Broken Links

Posted by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com>.

Posted by joeydigslinux <wa...@yahoo.com>.
This link:
   http://geronimo.apache.org/GMOxDOC22/

immediately redirects to the cwiki site. :( Can someone help fix that? I'm
desperately in need to access to document page (older version would be ok
too).

Thanks,
cj

Posted by techlogix <te...@gmail.com>.
You guys are awesome....keep up the excellent work!

--
Sent from my mobile device