Posted to dev@distributedlog.apache.org by Arun Khetarpal <ar...@gmail.com> on 2016/12/23 17:56:37 UTC

Error starting Bookeeper

I'm reading
http://distributedlog.incubator.apache.org/docs/latest/deployment/cluster.html
.

And i am running into the following error while starting Bookeeper [Its the
embedded instance, as in tutorial]

$> SERVICE_PORT=3181 ./distributedlog-service/bin/dlog-daemon.sh start
bookie --conf ${DL_HOME}/distributedlog-service/conf/bookie-1.conf

Couldn't find configured
class(org.apache.bookkeeper.stats.CodahaleMetricsServletProvider)

Any hints?

Regards,
Arun

Re: Error starting Bookeeper