Posted to bugs@xml.apache.org by "Best Hotel SEO." <ad...@besthotelseo.com> on 2008/11/05 18:51:10 UTC

Top Listing in Google = All Rooms Sold Everyday!

Dear Decision Maker, Hotel management companies need reliable Internet Marketing
/ SEO Partner. You need Search Engine Optimization (SEO) company that: -
Delivers results - top ranking in Google, Yahoo, AOL and other search engines.-
Offers most competitive prices.-    Can demonstrate track-record of success.-
Has expertise in website design, programming and copywriting. We are a Hotel Website
Design & SEO company serving over 1000 clients since 1995. We have expertise
in PPC, Google Adwords, Web2.0 and other emerging technologies.

This is a simple and straightforward offer.

We know how to get MORE RESERVATIONS/ BOOKING for any hotel.

We will design and list your website at top in Google,Yahoo, AOL and othersearch
engines.

You can speak with any of over 1000+ clients in all major cities in United
States.

For a small annual investment, you can earn 10 times or 20 times profit through
higher Hotel Booking.

Just respond to this email and we will send you LIST OF OUR REFERENCES.

Here are some of the people who can stand as GUARANTEE for our integrity and
responsibility:

1) Senior committee members of American Hotel Association.
2) Leading Choice Hotel & Best Western Franchisees.
3) Franchisees of all top hotel brands in USA.

You can verify our credentials by:

1)Calling some of these senior hoteliers
2)Listening to their video testimonials
3)Read thResult Oriented Internet Marketing For $ 79 per Month..htmeir written
feedback letters or look at their current rankings.

Everyday you are losing precious guests and hotel bookings if you are not listed
at top in Google.

Just respond to this email with your hotel name and keywords related to your
hotel.

Start a whole new level of success story for your hotel business.

 Regards,
Priti Patel.
J2Voice/Fax Number:(509) 691-3967.

For easy online chat,please add my email address in youronline instant messenger:
Yahoo:pritipatelseo@yahoo.com
MSN / Hotmail:pritipatelseo@hotmail.com
AOL:pritipatelseo@aol.com
Gmail:pritiseo@gmail.com