Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Matthias Seidel <ma...@hamburg.de> on 2017/01/03 19:08:16 UTC

Re: Community shirts for FOSDEM

Hello Michael,

I have ordered some buttons [1], diameter: 22mm

If you want, I can send you 20 of them and you can take them to FOSDEM?

[1]
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7h2HuVGmdpjOUo3VFZNQ3FpOGc/view?usp=sharing

Regards, Matthias

Posted by "Dr. Michael Stehmann" <an...@rechtsanwalt-stehmann.de>.
> Hello Michael,
>
> I have ordered some buttons [1], diameter: 22mm
>
> If you want, I can send you 20 of them and you can take them to FOSDEM?

We have some buttons of a similar kind. So please don't send them. We
have used these buttons as give aways in the past.

But if you come to Brussels, take them with you.

Kind regards
Michael

Btw.: I have ask for a booth at Chemnitzer-Linuxtage 2017 and
OpenRheinRuhr 2017 and I will ask for a booth at FrOSCon and T-DOSE.