Posted to dev@oltu.apache.org by Simone Tripodi <si...@apache.org> on 2012/07/09 11:40:39 UTC

renaming oauth2/oauth2-* physical dirs

Hi all guys,

I think we could remove a little of redundancy if we could drop the
'oauth2-' prefix in each oauth2/oauth2- physical directory name...

I mean, if a module is already under the oauth2/ directory... what
else should be? :P

Any objection?
TIA :)
-Simo

http://simonetripodi.livejournal.com/
http://twitter.com/simonetripodi
http://www.99soft.org/

Re: renaming oauth2/oauth2-* physical dirs

Posted by Simone Tripodi <si...@apache.org>.
Just to let you know I am going to commit that "refactoring"... :P

Posted by Antonio Sanso <as...@adobe.com>.
+0

Posted by Tommaso Teofili <to...@gmail.com>.
+1, just cleaner.