Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Jin Lee <ji...@gmail.com> on 2005/01/07 22:40:29 UTC

[OT] Super newbie question about eclipse, spindle

Hey all,

So after reading Tapestry in Action and downloading Eclipse + Spindle,
I've finally coded my first webapp. Spindle was really nice to use.

My question stems from having no knowledge about the way eclipse
works. How to I take my application and export it into a war file? I
do apologize since this isnt really tapestry related.

Re: [OT] Super newbie question about eclipse, spindle

Posted by Andrew Arrow <an...@verizon.net>.
The tutorial here showed me how:

http://dorffweb.com/?page=taptutorial