Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Sean Hussey <se...@gmail.com> on 2006/04/12 01:56:42 UTC

Locked or missing files in repo stop checkout

Hi everyone,

Recently, I was trying to check out our entire repo (1.3.0) so I could
rename one of the projects in the root directory.  When I hit upon a
particular file, this happened and stopped the entire checkout:

subversion/libsvn_wc/log.c:338: (apr_err=155009)
svn: In directory 'berklee_repo/CoolSpool/tags/COOLSPOOL-2/locks'
subversion/libsvn_subr/io.c:565: (apr_err=2)
svn: Can't copy
'berklee_repo/CoolSpool/tags/COOLSPOOL-2/locks/.svn/tmp/text-base/uchlineRL.lock.svn-base'
to 'berklee_repo/CoolSpool/tags/COOLSPOOL-2/locks/uchlineRL.lock.tmp':
No such file or directory

I asked the person whom these files belong to what might be the case,
and he had no idea.  He also claims to now have any live checkouts
anywhere, so an update or a commit aren't possible.  (I'm still
investigating this, though.)

Does this look familiar to anyone?  Is there a way to remove those
files directly on the server?

I suspect there's another answer to how I rename a project directory
in a repo, but this issue seems to be more pressing at the moment.  :)

Thank you!

Sean

Re: Locked or missing files in repo stop checkout

Posted by Sean Hussey <se...@gmail.com>.
Worked like a charm.  I figured it was that easy.  Thank you!

Sean

Posted by Ryan Schmidt <su...@ryandesign.com>.