Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Czesław Wolański <cz...@gmail.com> on 2022/08/01 18:20:10 UTC

Hyperlink Warning Message for mp4 file

Hi,

The topic "Macro warning - sometimes" on the English forum, started
yesterday. [1]
An user annoyed by the fact that a hyperlink pointing to an mp4 file (as
opposed to an mp3 file)
raises a warning.

As you all remember, the list of safe extensions was one of the issues
discussed
in the "Hyperlink Warning Message" thread on dev@.

Shouldn't the mp4 extension be allowed?

Best regards,
Czesław

[1]
https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?t=108184

[2]
https://lists.apache.org/thread/pzlwfqzbxtllvrm6wlcmyc25fqzlofr2

Re: Hyperlink Warning Message for mp4 file

Posted by Arrigo Marchiori <ar...@yahoo.it.INVALID>.
Hello,

PR open: https://github.com/apache/openoffice/pull/157

--
Arrigo

Re: Hyperlink Warning Message for mp4 file

Posted by Matthias Seidel <ma...@hamburg.de>.
Hi,

Am 01.08.22 um 20:20 schrieb Czesław Wolański:
> Hi,
>
> The topic "Macro warning - sometimes" on the English forum, started
> yesterday. [1]
> An user annoyed by the fact that a hyperlink pointing to an mp4 file (as
> opposed to an mp3 file)
> raises a warning.
>
> As you all remember, the list of safe extensions was one of the issues
> discussed
> in the "Hyperlink Warning Message" thread on dev@.
>
> Shouldn't the mp4 extension be allowed?

We already allowed m4a. I don't think mp4 should be a problem?

Regards,

   Matthias