Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Amar <am...@atharvasoftware.com> on 2008/12/22 13:43:36 UTC

Lucene search problem

Hi,

I have problem with lucene search, I am quite new to this. Can some body help or just push me to who can please.

Problem what I am facing we need search for object whose attribute "chain" contaning null, but lucene does not help indexing the null values..

how can I achieve this, or please guide me the alternative way of doing this.

Thanks in advance.
-Amar

Re: Lucene search problem

Posted by Amar <am...@atharvasoftware.com>.
yep, Thanks.

It might be better to send this query to one of the Lucene Mailing
lists (http://lucene.apache.org/java/docs/mailinglists.html)
This is the Apache CXF developer list...

Best regards,

David

Re: Lucene search problem

Posted by David Bosschaert <da...@gmail.com>.