Posted to builds@apache.org by Istvan Toth <st...@apache.org> on 2020/09/28 13:17:08 UTC

Re: New Credentials for Github jobs

Hi Gavin!

Is there any update on this ?

I have also tried to use the "ASF Cloudbees Jenkins ci-builds" credential
to add a comment to a GitHub PR, but it doesn't work.
A personal access token with *repo:status* and *public_repo*  scopes works
with the same job, but I'd rather not use personal tokens for the precommit
job in production.

The repo is https://github.com/apache/phoenix

regards
Istvan