Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Pier Fumagalli <pi...@betaversion.org> on 2001/02/04 00:32:59 UTC

Who's assigning bugs?

Who the hack is assigning bugs to bugzilla@apache.org? DON'T DO IT! I'm
receiving hundreds of emails for Tomcat 3.x, while they should go to the
mailing list or to someone who cares....

Fix it NOW!

    Pier

--
Pier Fumagalli                                 <ma...@betaversion.org>

Re: Who's assigning bugs?

Posted by Remy Maucherat <re...@apache.org>.
> It appeared to me that all the bugs converted from BugRat were assigned to
> "bugzilla@apache.org".  I've already reassigned the ones on Struts to me,
and
> will do the same for the Tomcat 4 issues, so at least you will stop
getting mail
> on those  ...

Most of the Catalina specific issues should be fixed, but we could probably
use some confirmation on this.
#233, #327 should be fixed.
#389 should be invalid.
#391, #489 couldn't be reproduced (I can't figure out why the HTTP connector
wouldn't timeout).
#394, #335, #425 are classloader related, and probably invalid.
#435 is not detailed enough. Could be caused by a sealing violation with the
XML parser.
#472 is a JDK issue.

Remy

Re: Who's assigning bugs?

Posted by "Craig R. McClanahan" <Cr...@eng.sun.com>.
Pier Fumagalli wrote:

> Who the hack is assigning bugs to bugzilla@apache.org? DON'T DO IT! I'm
> receiving hundreds of emails for Tomcat 3.x, while they should go to the
> mailing list or to someone who cares....

It appeared to me that all the bugs converted from BugRat were assigned to
"bugzilla@apache.org".  I've already reassigned the ones on Struts to me, and
will do the same for the Tomcat 4 issues, so at least you will stop getting mail
on those  ...

> Fix it NOW!
>
>     Pier

Craig